Evony is an online RTS game where you act as a Lord and build cities, attack NPC Barbarians, and battle against other players in order to dominate and be the best! It's a lot of fun, but it can also be very frustrating. One of the most frustrating aspects of the game is promoting your Lord to a higher rank and/or title. Why? Because in order to level you need medals, which are not always easy to find. In particular, rose medals seem to be some of the trickiest to get. So in this article, I will give you some tips as to how to get rose medals in Evony.
- Step 1
First of all, rose medals can be obtained in three different ways.
1. You can win them on the Wheel
2. You can buy a medal box with game cents and hope it has a lot of rose medals in it
3. You can attack low level valleys and NPCs
- Step 2
In order to spin the wheel, you need to have an amulet. You can get one amulet a day through the daily quest tab, or you can buy amulets with game coins. Once you have an amulet, go to the Items tab on the left side of your playing screen and hit the chest tab. You should see your amulet. View it, apply it, and then hope for the best.
- Step 3
If you want to buy a medal box, you will need Evony game cents. In the beginning, you earn them, but eventually you can only win them or buy them with real money. You can do this if you have a paypal account. Just go to the shop option at the bottom of your game screen and click on the medal box you want to buy. Evony will help you with the rest. Once you buy a medal box, it will show up in your items. Simply open it and hope it has rose medals in it.
- Step 4
The best way to get rose medals is by attacking low level valleys and NPCs. I find that levels 1-3 work best. You will not get a medal with every attack, and you will not always get rose medals (sometimes you will get lion medals and cross medals) but your heroes will be gaining experience, you can plunder resources, and you can get all kinds of medals. You will get some rose medals though.
Here is a good method to use if you don't want to lose any soldiers while attacking.
Level 1 Valley: Send 50 archers
Level 2 Valley: Send 100 archers
Level 3 Valley: Send 200 archers
Level 1 NPC: Send 50 Ballista
- Step 5
If you do these things, you will get rose medals. Good luck!
- The more heroes you have and the higher level rally spot you have the better! You want to be able to send out as many attacks to as many different valleys and NPCs as possible.
- To have archers, you will need to do some leveling of your barracks and other buildings. Also, make sure that you have been researching archery in your academy.
- Drop rates may differ for different servers. My experience is based off of server 87 and a friend's experience on server 37 and 49.
- Buying game cents means that you are spending REAL money. Make sure you keep track of how much you are spending if you chose to go with that route.